Birdsfoot Trefoil (Exceed Peat) Inoculant
Birdsfoot Trefoil is a Peat based inoculant for birdsfoot trefoil.
Birdsfoot Trefoil inoculant will inoculate 50 lbs of trefoil.
Exceed Peat inoculant is intended to be applied onto seed. Exceed Peat is a culture of highly effective strain of rhizobia (nitrogen-fixing
bacteria) that will colonize the plant roots to gather and fix the “free” nitrogen of the air, making it available to the plants.
• The optimum method for applying Exceed® Peat inoculant is by using the slurry method.
• Dampen seed with non-chlorinated, clean, cool water or another liquid.
• Add appropriate amount of inoculant to seed and mix water/liquid, seed, and inoculant thoroughly until seed is uniformly coated.
• This method should be done in a container outside of the planter box.
• Allow 1-3 minutes for mixture to dry and then plant as soon as possible.
**Keep inoculation in a cool, dry, dark location and use before the expiration date.